2013年7月8日月曜日

Why I write this blog; about my objective


The other day I started taking lessons at "***Eikaiwa (English conversation school) " . The fee is just under a thousand yen a month cause it's holding a campaign. But it's valid for the first month only. Well, I can't complain.


The reason why I created this blog is to improve my writing skill. I wanna be more close to a perfect bilingual and be a professional interpreter or a translator in the future. For a while, I'll be writing about the impression and summary of the lessons which I took, and some about attractive and unique Tutors belonged to *** Eikaiwa.

Today, I talked with a Serbian tutor, Ms.Vesna. Unfortunately, there was a line trouble during the lesson. We couldn't connect each other for about 10 minutes, but I asked her to continue a lesson and she was kind to spare me a few extra minutes over the schedule.

I wanted to ask her about Serbian history, but she said it's too complicated to tell me at a time. We introduced ourselves each other as this was our first time to have a lesson. I always tell tutors that I had no jobs since the end of last February. I feel somehow being forced to say I'm jobless for more than four months. Because when introducing myself, one can't avoid talking about one's job, can he? It's not so comfortable, so I'll do my best to get a job as soon as possible.

She said she likes animals, nature and have a long walk. We talked about having a walk and pets. I keep a dog, two cats and three newts! She had kept a Serbian dog and a boyfriend! But she seems to have broken up with him, and now the dog lives with him since then. I wondered if she's lonely.

A lot of female tutors are in there, so taking a lesson has become one of my joy.


In the conversation, I couldn't explain "ブランコの周囲にある鉄の柵の上をバランスとって歩くのが好きです" in English. I referred to a dictionary and figured out what to say.

here: "I like walking on an iron fence that surrounds a swing (an athletic apparatus for children which moves like a pendulum). Taking balance on it is amazing!"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿