2013年7月9日火曜日

a Beautiful Muay Thai lady?




Today I talked with Ms. K***a. She had been working in Singapore for a year and now she commutes to current office spending two and a half hours. [I found that Philipino say "travel" instead of "commute".]   I felt embarrassed because I said to her that I don't want to commute to Tokyo, spending one and a half hours every day and getting on the train packed with lots of business men. She said you can do it, and what I could only say was "year". It should have not quite interesting talk. I hope to have more wit. 

I read her profile before the lesson, and it read that she is practicing Muay Thai; Thai boxing. I was so shocked because her face looks beautiful and calm. But in the lesson it figured out that she just does that like an aerobics, not actually fight with others. It's a little disappointing but makes sense.

I could hear and speak very smoothly this time, one of the reasons is her accent was very clear and she was so talkative and cheerful. But in my heart, I was a little nervous and uneasy somehow. I think I'm prone to someone who is not so talkative but has a calm personality.

And also it's not so happy to have to say I have no job since last February. Sooner or later, must I say I've been jobless for 5 months, 6 months and more? I'd better find any kind of job soon, so as not to lose self-confidence. I almost have paranoia during the lesson, that she might doubt my personality or something...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿